100 POUND CLUB RULES
We congratulate all of our 100 Pound Club members for their courage and commitment, and applaud them for shedding the extra weight. You’re amazing! And, what could be more rewarding than losing 100 pounds, transforming your body, getting in shape and living a healthy lifestyle? How about receiving $200 worth of free products each month from YOR Health, FOR LIFE!*
That is the reward YOR Health gives to every member of the 100 Pound Club!
YOR Health 100 Pound Club - Disclaimer
Remember, this is not a contest. The 100 Pound Club recognizes and rewards YOR Health customers that have accomplished an amazing weight-loss transformation of 100 pounds or more, (and have met all the 100 Pound Club membership requirements).
YOR Health 100 Pound Club - Reward
We want members to continue to share happiness with the extra energy and self-esteem that comes with weight loss. So, YOR Health will ship up to $200 (USD) worth of wholesale priced YOR Health products of your preference within the first seven business days of each month, free of charge, for life. *
YOR Health 100 Pound Club - Requirements
- You, too, can qualify for the 100 Pound Club. To apply for a membership, notify the YOR Health Customer Care department through your admin ticketing system. Open a ticket, explaining how you would like to become a member of the 100 Pound Club.
- You are required to keep all your contact information current and up-to-date in your admin page.
- If you have questions regarding your 100 Pound Club membership, please contact YOR Health Customer Care through the ticketing system or email at email@example.com.
- To achieve membership, you must lose a minimum of 100 pounds (45.3952 kg), while maintaining a regimen involving one or more YOR Health products. **
- You must be a YOR Health customer purchasing YOR Health products every month throughout the duration of your 100 pound weight-loss transformation.
- You must be on a regimen involving one or more YOR Health products for the entire duration of your 100 pound weight-loss transformation.
- Because there is no limit to the amount of time it takes for you to lose 100 pounds or more, you can relax and lose at a pace that feels right for you.
BEFORE & AFTER Photos
- You must submit "BEFORE" photos to show what your appearance was before you started using YOR Health Products.
- You must submit "AFTER" photos to show your weight-loss transformation. "AFTER" pictures must include the following:
- Front profile.
- Side profile.
- Additional front profile holding up pants from before you started using YOR Health products.
- Your testimonial will inspire others. So, submit a testimonial that is both accurate and truthful (in written form) regarding your weight-loss transformation.
- Please include “BEFORE” weight and “AFTER” weight. (mandatory)
- Please include the YOR Health product regimen, including what YOR Health product(s) were used in achieving your weight-loss transformation and how often you took the product. (mandatory)
- Please explain your exercise routine, including what types of exercises and how often. (mandatory)
- Please explain the impact this weight-loss transformation has had on your life. (mandatory)
- Also submit an accurate and truthful video testimonial regarding your use of YOR Health products in achieving the weight-loss. (optional)
- Your sponsor and/or leader will be asked to validate the information you submitted to become a 100 Pound Club member, so please be honest and accurate.
- All eligible entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of the 100 Pound Club Agreement
YOR Health 100 Pound Club - Limitations
- The 100 Pound Club reward is non-transferable.
- No substitution or cash equivalent is given for the 100 Pound Club reward.
- There are no additional rewards for losing weight in excess of 100 lbs.
*YOR Health 100 Pound Club - Maintenance
To keep you having fun and feeling attractive, and so you can continue to receive the benefit of free YOR Health products for life, 100 Pound Club members must maintain the following eligibility requirements:
- 100 Pound Club members must maintain the minimum weight loss of 100 pounds (45.3592 kg) since their original induction into the 100 Pound Club.
- YOR Health reserves the right to validate 100 Pound Club member eligibility at any time.
- You must submit updated “AFTER” photos to show your maintained weight-loss transformation. “AFTER” pictures must include the following:
- Front profile.
- Side profile.
- While receiving free YOR Health products, 100 Pound Club members may not use any similar or competitive products from any other company.
*The testimonials contained on this website and any other publication or printed materials are provided by customers who have used at least one YOR Health product. Please be advised that the testimonials contained on this website and any other publication or printed materials reflect only the experiences of the customer who has provided the testimonial. YOR Health does not make any claim that such experiences are typical or are indicative of future performance or success of using one of their products.
The above individual’s results may not be typical. As of July 2023, those who completed 8 weeks in the weight loss category of YOR Best Body lost an average of 14.03 lb (6.36 kg), or 1.75 lb (0.79 kg) per week. When replacing 2 out of 5 mini-meals per day with a meal replacement shake, the average person should expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. As with any reduced-calorie diet, the amount of weight you'll lose will depend on the number of calories you consume in proportion to your weight. Optimal results are achieved when following the product regimen in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Individual results may vary. Factors that may affect your results include (but are not limited to) your metabolism, exercise routine, diet, smoking, pregnancy, current medications and any medical conditions. As with any health or fitness program, regular exercise and a sensible eating plan are essential to achieve long-term weight loss results. No customer was paid for a testimonial.